Entrepreneur Academy (coming soon!)
As Washington begins to recover economically, more and more residents will think about starting their own business. To assist you, we’ve created the Entrepreneur Academy, a free series of instructional videos, workbooks, assignments, quizzes and resources to help you navigate all the steps you need to take to start a successful business. It’s like having your very own team of mentors and experts to help you get started.
Entrepreneur Academy will debut in October 2020 and is the perfect companion to our Small Business Playbook. For seasoned business owners who are starting anew in the wake of the pandemic, we are working on the Startup Academy, covering topics specifically to restarting and rebuilding. It should be ready in early 2021.
Entrepreneur Academy curriculum:
- Module 1: Ideation
- Module 2: Starting a Responsible Business
- Module 3: The Business Model Canvas
- Module 4: Access to Capital
- Module 5: Business Structure
- Module 6: Choosing the Right Location
- Module 7: Marketing
- Module 8: Intellectual Property
- Module 9: Crisis Management
- Module 10: Supply Chain Management
- Module 11: Avoiding Common Mistakes