A Post First-Wave Planner for Small Businesses
8. Supply Chain
- Assess near- and long-term impacts on inventories and your supply chain.
- Forecast related costs and time required to recover.
- Implement options and actions to correct shortages.
- Monitor international, national and state recovery operations and identify any disruptions or delay in your supply chain.
- Assess what personal protection equipment is required in a restart and identify appropriate suppliers for these items. If quantities are sufficient, stockpile extras in case of future disruptions.
- Mitigate the effects of these delays and disruptions, including finding new or alternate suppliers.